[amibroker] 'Bounced emails'

'email bounces': when I initially tried to post a message Yahoo
told me I couldn't as email from ALL the Yahoo groups I belong to was
producing 'hard and soft' bounces — not being delivered.
This may be the result of Yahoo's attempt to clean groups' databases
after their re-design of the Yahoo Groups site.

The problem is solved easily by first trying to post, then
using 'Reactivation' if you get the 'bounce warning'; a 'reactivation
email' will be sent to you and clicking on the link reactivates email
to you for all groups you are a member of, but, the 'bounced emails'
will not be sent to you, so visit your groups to catch up.

Wallace.