Re: [amibroker] Builtin Functions - AFL code

  Hello Shanmugham,
          I don't think its possible .If you go to the amibroker folder
in your computer you will find a charts file  .It contains all the
compiled  in-built indics  .

  -- N !!

http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/search/web/average%2Bdirectional%2Bindicator

Warm regards,