[amibroker] Re: Help! need guru to crack code for newbe

Andy,
--------8<-------------------------------------------------------
//simple system combining two conditions to be met simultaneously

per1 = Optimize("per1",7,3,22,1);
per2 = Optimize("per2",50,20,70,1);

Buy = wma(c,per1,) > wma(c,per2) and macd()>0;
Sell = wma(c,per1,) < wma(c,per2) and macd()<0;
Buy = ExRem(Buy,Sell);
Sell = ExRem(Sell,Buy);
//Note: code snippet below by hairymug generally won't work
//'cause his AND conditions must be true on the *same* bar,
//that generally won't happen.
//Solution: define the *buy zone* and then remove extra signals.

<andrewsemryck@xxxx>