From: Ken Close
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 8:59 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: Curious Problem with INCLUDE

MOZ: thanks for the reply.

The error message says “Syntax error; probably missing semicolon on previous line”

However, the include statement is the FIRST statement in the code!

I mentioned in my message that the include folder option was setup correctly as other include statements work fine. Plus I wrote the include syntax several ways, direct path (full path) as well as the standard include folder.

Nope, curious it plots by itself with no errors but cannot be plotted using an include to the same file.

I hope I get some more suggestions…..perhaps I will send a note to support.

Ken