[amibroker] Re: Using AB on two computers

It can be plugged in any machine with a USB 2.0 port cause Flash
drives have USB 2.0 (just like plugging into a electrical socket).
It immediately shows up on your computer as E: drive.  Click on the
E: drive icon and you will see your AB files.  Just work in AB like
you normally would.  Exit at end of session and pull your Flash drive
out.  Carry your Flash drive on your keychain :-) and log into
another computer with USB 2.0 ports.  Thats it.
Or - if you have AB on C drive currently - connect Flash drive to
your computer - and then download AB files into the E drive (Flash).
I recommend at least a 1 Gig drive (since I very easily used up a 256
MB).  Hope that helps.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "moztrader" <das300@xxxx> wrote:

> So u can just plug this in any machine and it will see yre programs
> and run AB ?
>
> MOZ
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dickie Paria" <babui@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I use a Cruzer Mini 1Gig and it has 2 "locks" (i.e., files) in it
for
> > security.  However, I've never activated it.
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "moztrader" <das300@xxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > I have a similar setup but i was really interested in the Flash
CARD
> > > concept .
> > >
> > > I have a metastock database and AB database (metastock plugin)
and I