[amibroker] Re: Using AB on two computers

I have a similar setup but i was really interested in the Flash CARD
concept .

I have a metastock database and AB database (metastock plugin) and I
copy it to my tower machine from LAPTOP. I also copy including an
AB_layout Folder in which I store AB functions etc. This is all on a D
data drive and is seperate to the C system drive for redundancy.

How does the FLASH card system work for you and can u make them
lockable for security ?

Regards
MOZ