[amibroker] Automatic Analysis with multiple watchlist ALONG with apply to Use filter

hello,

I have an AFL code running AA with several watchlists

if in watchlist (1)...

Buy rule
sell rule
if in watchlist (2)...

and so on... however on the right hand side I have apply with filter and selected a watchlist called dow30. So i would think that eventhough the AFL code has several watchlists to go through , the scan results would
be from watchlist selected in the filter. Instead what I am seeing is alert output for all watchlist checks in the AA window. So it kinda mkaes the apply to filter useless. Appreciate any thoughts on fixing this. Thanks

Cheers,Padhu