RE: [amibroker] Strange issue with "Stock Split Detection"

I've always had that problem with eSignal.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christoper [mailto:turkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 7:37 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Strange issue with "Stock Split Detection"

Using the current beta, this used to work just fine a while back, but
for some reason now, when I choose "Symbol -> Split" the date
presented is the date presented after the split/adjustment.

To make it work, I always have to choose the day before the one that
is presented in the popup.  (i.e. I click Split, I get 2/2/05, but I
need to actually choose 2/1/05, or things break)

Kinda wierd, not a big deal but peculiar in any case, and wondering if
anyone else has seen this.

Thanks,
chris