Re: [amibroker] Re: Bollinger Bands Breakout

Hi,
There is also another technique called the "double
b-pinch".  basically its a bollinger band where there
are two nearby spots that constrict with the idea
being that  after the second constriction that price
will break-out nicely.

http://mail.yahoo.com