[amibroker] Re: multiple instances

Bejer,

If you just want to get multiple charts with different trading hours
than you can set up "groups" with different start/end time:

Alt+S - G - Groups tab - "Group uses own intraday settings"

I have pointed out to TJ in the past that the use of "groups" to
assign different trading hours is not a very elegant solution. I
ended up with the following "groups" in my database:

- stocks
- warrants
- mutual funds
- futures: 08:20-13:30 & 15:15-08:00 (comex gold)
- futures: 10:00-14:30 & 15:15-09:00 (nymex crude)
- futures: 09:30-16:15 & 16:30-09:29 (cme sp)

Still much better than running two instances of AB.

Ideally there should be another tab ("trading hours") in
"symbols-organize_assignments" menu after "watch lists".

Lesmond

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bejer42619" <bejer42619@xxxx>
wrote:

> Thanks Lesmond
>
> I was meant to have 2 instances of AB RealTime running
simultaneously