From: Andrew Z [mailto:wizard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 5:33 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Plotting Applystop

Hey all,

I can setup a condition as my stop loss and plot if fine. But, I can't
seem to plot an ApplyStop condition.

For example:

TrailStop = HHV( C - 2 * ATR(10), 15 );
Plot( TrailStop, "Trailing stop", colorBrown, styleThick | styleLine  );

This plots fine, but this:

ApplyStop(stopTypeLoss, stopModePercent, 7);
Plot(ApplyStop(stopTypeLoss, stopModePercent, 7),"Stop Loss",
colorGreen, styleDots);

only plots dots at a value of 1. I know the above code is not neat, but
I'm more concerned with functionality at the moment :-)

Can this be done?

Thanks,
Andrew.