[amibroker] eSignal and Ami Broker. - Data Auto Update ???

Hi
    I recently purchased Amibroker. I subscribe to eSignal EOD data.
I created a new database with eSignal RT plugin as the source of
data and to download 10 years of data for each symbol.
I then added about 200 symbols to that database by using the import
feature. This added the symbbols into the database but the data did
not begin downloading. The Esginal data download manager is running fine.

    If I click a symbol, it seems to download the data immediately and
displays the chart with the full 10 years.

Question:
    1. How do I make it download the data from eSignal for the all the
200 symbols, without having to click them one by one.
    2. How do I get amibroker to update the data from esignal
everyday automatically.
    3. When I use the auto update or the Amibroker data downloader
tool, it seems to be downloading data from Yahoo instead of eSginal.
this causes only the last 3 years of data to be downloaded. But
if instead of using the data downloader, if I had just clikced a
symbol in amibroker, looks like it uses the eSignal downloader and the
amibroker RT plugin and downloads the full 10 years I
had set the database to download. This happens if the data for the
symbol as not already been downloaded. The problem is, once the
amibroker downloads the 4 years of data from yahoo(which was a mistake
in the first place), I can't seem to figure out
how to make it get the full 10 years from eSignal.

Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Sarvi