From: Padhu [mailto:ccie8340@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 1:46 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Price chart color studies PER Database

Hello,

I currently have various price color studies on the price chart with different moving avgs plotted etc.

I wanna bring up a price chart with  moving avg settings and color studies for esignal database for stocks. However I wanna bring up a different color studies with different moving avg settings for second database like IB or mytrack. I have templates but the problem is the code for the customised price chart is still coming from the same afl.

I would like to know if this is possible. Thanks.

Cheers,Padhu