[amibroker] Help with Scrip

 I am trying to write a backtest to BUY at the Support level S1 and
sell when the Resistance level R1 is reached. The codes I have been
trying will not BUY at the S1 or Sell at R1. How can I get AB to only
buy at S1 when the price has actually traded in that range. I would put
in an order to buy that price if touched and sell at R1 if touched. I
just can't seem to be able to backtest this.

PP = Ref(Avg,-1);
R1=(PP * 2) - Ref(Low,-1);
S1= (PP * 2) - Ref(High,-1);

if (S1[0] < Low[0])