[amibroker] Re: rsi crossover indiactor

You may find this interesting also.  RSI optimizer with stop.  Takes a
long time to run unless you have a fast computer - would only use it
on one security at at time.  Used under AB 4.6, haven't had time to
upgrade to 4.7 yet, sorry.  Optimization with RSI - be warned however
- it seems to curve fit very well, but haven't had any convincing
forward looking results using it.

//RSI Optimizer

Count1=Optimize("Days",3,2,30,1);
Count2=Optimize("RSI high",92,55,99,1);
Count3=Optimize("RSI low",40,1,45,1);
stop=Optimize("stop%",10.5,1,15,1);

Buy = Cross(Count3,RSI(Count1));
Sell = Cross(RSI(Count1),Count2);
ApplyStop(stopTypeLoss,stopModePercent,stop,True);