From: Terry
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Need Thicker Lines for Pivots

A few months back Tomasz commented specifically about using pipes in
style statements. He said they work, but are not the best choice since
they do a bitwise AND and not a sum, which he said is what is needed.
Pipes only work because he has carefully designed his style codes to be
binary values. This may or may not still be the case (that each style
has it's own binary value).

Terry