[amibroker] Plotting RSI Histogram

Hello,

I am using the below code to plot RSI as a histogram..But it plots only as a line...Basically when RSI is below 30 I would like the histogram to be Green and if rsi is above 70 i would like the histogram to be plotted Red. Appreciate if someone can share some thoughts on this. Thanks.

Cheers,Padhu

//--Indicator-End-- -- do not remove this line

range = Prefs( 10 );

_N( ranstr = "("+WriteVal( range, 1.0 )+")" );

Plot( vrsi = RSI(range), "RSI" + ranstr, -8 );

RSI_Sell_Red=IIf(vrsi < 50, colorRed, colorGreen);

Plot( vrsi, "Histogram", RSI_Sell_Red, 2 );

Buy = Cross( vrsi, 30 );

Sell = Cross( 70, vrsi );