[amibroker] Using nested Refs

This nested Ref statement showed that I have a syntax error.   Is this only a syntax error?  Maybe Amibroker does not like nested Ref(  arguments.

I just thought it would be fun to try it. I obviously can code them  seperately. Ron D

Ref(re50<Ref(re50,-1) AND re75<Ref(re75,-1),-1);

click here

Yahoo! Groups Links