Re: [amibroker] Re: What's AFL for 'selling on close 3 days later'

the post wanted to sell 3 days after the buy, so the ref needs to look
back 3 days, so
Sell = Ref(Buy,-3);

Defining the buyprice and sellprice can be done in the AA settings, or
using SellPrice and BuyPrice
If you want to buy on close one day and seel at open the next then as
I posted before there are various ways to code this.

--
Cheers
Graham