From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 30 March 2005 2:37 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Padded Intraday data

> Also, if we are talking about intraday data. Current choice of
> trading hours ("day session" and "night session") is insufficient. As
> anyone trading futures knows every contract has its own RTH and
> Overnight hours.

You don't seem to aware of features that are already there.
There are not only per-database RTH and ETH but also
PER-GROUP settings

Go to
Symbol->Categories

click "GROUPS" tab

then click "This group uses OWN INTRADAY SETTINGS"
and click on "INTRADAY SETTINGS" button.

This is of course described in the User Guide:
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/w_dbsettings.html

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com