Re: [amibroker] Re: Padded Intraday data

  You probably know this, but just in case...if you
want, you can assign each contract to a different
group and each group can have its own day and night
trading hours. For example, using E-Signal feed and
Amibroker I look at ES #F day session only and ES M5
day and night sessions so I have these two charts up
and each has different trading hours.

Denis

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250