RE: [amibroker] Australian dividends into Notepad

Dave

No I haven't. At present I just enter these into the
notepad window manually. Tedious but it's a good
reminder of when stocks go exdividend.

I don't have any coding experience: just wondering if
there was the ability to use javascript to extract
this data into separate txt files, one for each stock.

At present this is in the too hard basket.

Regards

ChrisB