Re: [amibroker] Re: Enhancing the _composite program.

Hi,
    This is regarding the new Yahoo groups  new makeover.Sorting out the messages in thread mode and then searching searches each word for around the first 3000 odd messages.Subsequent click on the go button searches the next 500 odd messages.
    I tried to link thread of  message from last page around 2002 to first page . Didnt work.
    Its their site .They are entitled to do what they wish .There must be some way or last resort is to download all messages and search on our desktop.

 -- N !!

Natasha <dynomitedoll_ddd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-
  Just trying to fix the yahoo group lets see if this works out .

Ignore this message.

-- N !!

-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> John,