[amibroker] Re: TEMA - Kind Attn : Fred-Thanks

No prob ... you see what I did, right ? ... I think you were trying
to make it more complicated then necessary ... This AFL can be used
for virtually ANY like problem i.e. goal and what does it take to get
there.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "vichooo_1999" <vichooo_1999@xxxx>