[amibroker] Re: Does AmiBroker do Fourier transforms?

Thanks for posting that indicator, it looks very interesting. I will
have to devote some time to studying it.

My interest in the FT is to try to discern the dominant underlying
cycle for prices. If you can do that, you can accuratly predict
turning points in the market.

I appreciate the time lag due to sampling frequency and the speed with
which the cylcle can change but we can only use the tools we are aware
of. Wavelets are at least a partial solution to that problem. I will
have to try them to see how they compare to FT.

Thanks again for your input.

Bill