Re: [amibroker] Re: Does AmiBroker do Fourier transforms?

Bob,

First: Several years back I have written by own code for FFT
and I don't need to rely on some codes posted on some unknown
people somewhere on the internet.

Second: My code works fine with Visual C++

Third: Literally tens of thousands of applications are written using
Microsoft Visual C++ (including most Microsoft's own business applications)
and it is de-facto standard in the industry. It has some (rare) quirks
but every software has its own. But it works extremely fine for me for years
and never let me down.
Debate VisualC vs other compiler is similar to debate Windows vs other
operating
systems. Simply some people love to debate and have lots of time to waste.

Fourth: I don't belive what these people say, because Visual C++
by itself does not generate SSE code at all (so there can be no
bug in SSE code generated by it).
They may be referring to some other (separate) product called
"Processor Pack for Visual C++" which I don't use.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com