From: vichooo_1999 [mailto:vichooo_1999@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 5:15 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: TEMA

Hi Thomas

It seems that TEMA MACD crossover gives buy signal earlier than MACD
crossover so I am also interested in coding to forecast the exact
cross over point . The code you have given i am unable to get the
desired results.
For Eg

For ^NDx 100
TEMA MACD is -11.4912
EMA(TEMA macd,9) is -8.14532
Where TEMA MACD is the difference between TEMA(c,12) and TEMA(c,26)

I would like to know the code for determining at what closing the
TEMA MACD will be crossing over Ema(TEMA MACD,9)

thanks in advance

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Thomas Zmuck" <tzg@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> probably this is what you search, however on your formula you have
not added
> the ema 9 or maybe tema 9
>
> anyway here is the code:
>
> Samevalue = TEMA(C,12)-TEMA(C,26)==EMA(TEMA(C,12)-TEMA(C,26),9);
>
> Value2 = abs(TEMA(C,12)-TEMA(C,26)/EMA(TEMA(C,12)-TEMA(C,26),9));
>
> Filter = samevalue OR Value2 < 1;
> AddColumn(C,"Close");
> AddColumn(Samevalue,"Same Value",1);
> AddColumn(Value2,"Almost Same Value");
>
> You can explore it in automatic analysis.
>
> Regards
>
> Thomas Zmuck
> www.tradingbasis.com

understanding