[amibroker] Re: 4.70.3 won't start

Ed,
Thanks for the input, but I don't think so, AB seems to have problem
just starting up. AB screen used to appear instantly, it opened at a
default database I don't use then I click open the database I always
use.
Well I tried hiding the database I worked on last and it didn't help.
I don't know AB structure enough to know what other files to hide.
Sursod

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ed nl" <ed2000nl@xxxx> wrote:
> maybe you made a chart with some bad code in it. Or for instance
you loaded the Fourier code of DT in a chart. That can hang it as
well. In that case you could delete the file that AB tries to load or
place it somewhere else where AB will not look for it,

> rgds, Ed

Service.