From: fz_iqbal [mailto:stockslover@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 2:19 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: TEMA

Hi,

The problem I am asking is not a ami problem, i know as i can compute
TEMA but it is more of a statistical question. I am not asking for
coding help as I can code it myself but I need help in understanding
how to calculate TEMA crossover manually.

I am sorry to have written it that way as I know it is up to the guys
here to answer or support a question, but the comments were more of a
frustration. sorry for  my comments.

I sincerely hope somebody comes to my help.

Fazal

+