Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.70.3 RC 3 released

John,

Yes on the download. Get the Update version, not the full version.
Goto Tools->preferences, Color tab

Terry

sjv wrote:
Hi
I am using version 4.70.0 which was downloaded about 3 weeks back. So will I need to download this new version now?

please guide me, I am new to amibroker.

how can I change the color of the price candle graph from black and white to red and green?

regards

S John Varghese

click here

Yahoo! Groups Links