From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 2:09 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Editor: Word wrap

Helllo,

No, it has been removed because with line wrap, column and row numbers
reported in the error message(s) did not correspond with lines after
wrapping.

Feel free however to add line breaks on long lines by yourself
(lines in AB are terminated by semicolon and hard line breaks are treated as
whitespaces
and do not change the context)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko