[amibroker] OT: Discussion Group for Experienced Visual/Non-mechanical Traders

I would like to see if there are any experienced, active swing
traders or position traders who are interested in starting a
discussion group to discuss current developments in U.S.-traded
equities and markets. I'm interested in corresponding with other
active traders who use mostly non-mechanical end-of-day charting
techniques to trade short-to-intermediate (not intraday) trends.
Interested in discussing market interpretations, potential trades (no
hyping!), trading techniques, data sources and possibly even a
cooperation of data collection chores. For instance, I collect the
daily asset levels from Rydex for use in compiling sentiment data and
would gladly share this in exchange for similar information.

Personally, I began trading full time in August of 2004 after having
finally become consistently profitable in the last 2 years of my 7
years of trading. I look mostly for anomolies in price action and
relative strength in an effort to get on board leaders in newly
forming trends. I refer to the methodology as "slow motion tape
reading" as inspired by Gary Smith's book - "How I Trade for a
Living". I also look at market sentiment and internals, mostly to
base my position sizing decisions.

If interested, contact me with a little info about yourself and any
ideas you have for a forum for discussion. I am leaning toward a
member-only Yahoo group only because it would be easy to set up.

Tim Gadd
timgadd@xxxxxxxxx