Re: [amibroker] x-linked formulas?

Plot(C,"close",colorPaleGreen,128);

Jose <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've got a basic price plot on my AB charts.

Ctrl-E:
---8<------------------
Plot(Close,"Price",colorPaleGreen,128);
---8<------------------

However, Ctrl-R shows a bunch of parameters that are not related to
the price plot, and of course, don't do anything at all.  Creating &
inserting a new price plot introduces another set of unrelated
parameters.  I've got no other indicators plotted, and only one chart
sheet, so I don't know where these things are coming from.

Is there any way I can get rid of these ghost parameters?
What may be causing this?
I'm using v4.70 RC2.

Thanks,
jose '-)