[amibroker] Re: Multiple Positions, same Security

TJ,

This is obviously very easy for you to do as opposed to at least some
of the rest of us who are floundering around ... how about taking
example and showing the code for it i.e. multiple entry points with
multiple corresponding exits where exit price is 5% above the related
entry.

Thanks in advance, Fred