Re: [amibroker] Database specification - command line?

That's what I do already, Mike.  I'm just looking for a way to specify the db... externally.

Thanks for the note!

Tom

At 10:54 AM 3/23/2005, you wrote:
You can select the startup database in the database settings in the file menu.  Just open the data base you want to be the startup and check the box to have it be the startup data base.

Mike
----- Original Message -----
From: ddpn
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:22 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Database specification - command line?

Is there any way to specify a specific database be used when Amibroker is
started?  For example, by use of a command line specification?

Now that I am using both EOD data by way of Quotes Plus, as well as
intraday data via the IB.dll & TWS, it would be convenient to have separate
WinXP shortcuts already defined that specify what "database" should be
utilized with AB.

Any hints or suggestions are welcome and thanks for listening!

Tom

click here

Yahoo! Groups Links