[amibroker] Multiple Positions, same Security

I been at this a couple weeks, reviewed the archives, studied the best
I could.   I've included a very simple Wealth-Lab code that I've been
trading very profitably.   Just can't duplicate with AB and need help;

For the record, whatever the semantics, I DO NOT consider this
scaling.   Each trade of the same security is considered it's own
entity and is looking for 5% targets.   As an example, if the first
trade is taken and the price drops like a rock it might well turn into
 a Buy and Hold forever, that's okay.   On the drop down I want to
take the multiple signals again and again and still looking for 5%
target retracements on each of the new entries.  It may very well be
that I bought high and got 10 open positions, but I'm still looking
for a 5% target on the last entry.   I sure hope that was explained
okay.  Code;

{#OptVar1 5;1;10;1}
var BAR, P: integer;
var nTarget: integer;
nTarget := #OptVar1;

InstallprofitTarget( nTarget );
for Bar := 21 to BarCount() - 1 do
begin
    ApplyAutoStops( Bar );
    if ( Priceopen( bar ) < Pricelow( Bar - 1) ) then
    if Priceopen(Bar) < PriceAverageC(Bar-1) then
    if PriceAverageC(Bar-1) < PriceAverageC(Bar-2) then
    BuyAtMarket( Bar + 1,  '');
end;

This is my favorite trading system.   Please, anybody, got ideas on
how to approach this non-scaling scenario?   I hope I'm wrong but this
study sure doesn't seem possible with AB.   My gratitude for any
feedback.

--Jeff