[amibroker] Re: Timeframes

A couple of suggestions;

The "easiest" way would be to have your daily database include
intra-day data and then just set the time frame from minute to daily
to get your number...

The harder way is to do an explore on the daily DB with an ATR column
and then export the results to a file. Then you need to read the data
from the file with you intra day scan OR set static variables with
the atrs for each stock... yuck...

I would probably go with the first method BUT, I really don't want to
mix my data...

There are probably other ways but these make sense to me...

Walt

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "billtex2003" <billtex2003@xxxx>