[amibroker] Newbie question on coding.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I'm trying to write what I assume is very simple code, but all I get
is error messages.  Here's what I'm attempting to do in plain
English:

Find the recent trough of low.
Find the bars to the recent trough of low.
If the current low is lower than the prior trough of low, then make
LL equal to 1 (LL is the variable I use to ID a new low).

If LL is equal to 1, then test StochD(14).

If StochD(14) n periods ago (where n is equal to the number of bars
to the trough of low) is lower than the current StochD(14), then make
BullSto equal to one.

Here is the way I wrote it;

Change=1;
BullSto=0;
LL=0;

FPT=Trough(L,Change,1);              // Far Price Trough
BtoFPT=TroughBars(L,Change,1);       // Bars to Far Price Trough
LL=IIf(L<FPT,1,0);                   // Identifies a Lower Low

if (LL[0])
{
    BullSto=IIf(Ref(StochD(14),-(BtoFPT))<StochD(14),1,0);
}

Filter=V1;
AddColumn(LL,"LL",1.0);
AddColumn(FPT,"FPT",1.2);
AddColumn(L,"Low",1.2);
AddColumn(BtoFPT,"Bars",1.0);
AddColumn(Ref(StochD(14),-BtoFPT),"%D",1.2);
AddColumn(BullSto,"Bull Sto",1.0);

Any help would be appreciated.

Ray