Re: [amibroker] Re: Problems with EOD data from Yahoo for NSE and BSE india

 Hi
   There is no script with me .Please read my mail properly.It contains
ways of using Yahoo intraday and interday data and Nseindia and
Bseindia data wihtout any delays.( Even if data servers are down).

 ---- N !!

Warm regards,
Natasha !