From: alex huynh
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Coding assistance.

Anthony,

Yes this code is a conversion from metastock "How I made 2 million on the stockmarket" by Jason Prestwidge.  The bottom is original of code.

Periods:=Input("periods",1,260,260); Topbox:=If(Ref(H,-3)>=Ref(HHV(H,Periods),-4) AND Ref(H,-2)<Ref(H,-3) AND Ref(H,-1)<Ref(H,-3) AND H< Ref(H,-3),Ref(H,-3),PREVIOUS);

Botbox:=If(Ref(H,-3)>=Ref(HHV(H,Periods),-4) AND Ref(H,-2)<Ref(H,-3) AND Ref(H,-1)<Ref(H,-3) AND H< Ref(H,-3),LLV(L,4),PREVIOUS);

Topbox;
Botbox;

Anthony Faragasso <ajf1111@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Alex,

This code you have posted is incomplete , is this a conversion from metastock ?

Do you have original ?

Can you explain what this code in english ?

Anthony