RE: [amibroker] Re: body color definable through AFL ?

Hello Joseph,

it is not exactly the same as the build-in chart. I have got it from Marcin.

Yes - you can, however - first of all - go to:

Tools -> Preferences -> Charting,

disaable distinct color for candlesticks

Choose: "None, candle up solid" or "None, candle up hollow"

Then you can use any formula like:

Color = IIf( C > O, colorGreen, colorRed); Plot(Close,"",Color,styleCandle);

Regards

Thomas Zmuck

www.tradingbasis.com