Re: [amibroker] Re: AA Trade List Drops Trade

Hello,

> I am not mixing EOD and intraday data.  I am importing 1 minute data
 > from a txt file using the import text feature.  I can send you the
 > file if you want to see it.

Previously you wrote:
"I noticed that the missing trade was on a bar that did not display
the time of day when I put the cursor there, only the
 month/day/year."

If some data bars have NO time component it means that
you _are_ mixing EOD and intraday data.

You are just not aware of it.

Such mixed EOD/Intraday records could happen because your data file was incorrect or
because you have used incorrect import definition (i.e. wrong columns).

And yes you should send the file to SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com (as usual)
and support representative will explain how to import correctly.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com