[amibroker] AA Trade List Drops Trade

I have encountered a situation when running a backtest in the AA
window where a short trade is omitted from the Trade List.  Oddly
enough, when I right click and select "Show arrows for actual
trades", the arrows show up in the chart for this missing trade.
Yet, the Trade List, Backtest Report, and Portfolio Equity Curve do
not recognize this trade.  The Individual Equity Curve does recongize
it though (I am testing on the current symbol only, so the Portfolio
Curve should match the Individual Equity Curve).  I have cecked and
unchecked all of the AA window options that I thought may affect this
and the trade is still missing.