From: Lesmond V [mailto:ebsn247@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:31 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Replay Function

SierraChart (v60) will replay unlimited number of charts but you have
to start/stop/pause the replay for each chart separately.

Just like AB's support, Sierra's support is very responsive to customer suggestions so they could most likely improve this.

I like Sierra too, and I like AB, so I keep running both.

Lesmond

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mleonsprint" <mleonsprint@xxxx>
wrote:

> I DO AGREE!! Luv this platform!!