From: mrdavis9
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Signal on hard right edge

I wish you lots of luck on getting your request implemented.  I have been asking for this for years.

I would also like to have the ability to have a second set of colored values (like we  currently see  at the Hard Right Edge) to also appear directly to the right of where I click a vertical line.  This additional set of colored values would be the values of the bars where the vertical line is located.  It would supplement the information that now appears in the POPUP menu  when you hover your cursor over a particular bar.

Please send your request to Suggestions.  I have never even received an automatic reply to any of my suggestions, so I don't know if my suggestions are ever even see the light of day after I send them.
An automatic reply to suggestions  be a nice feature to reassure us that at least the Amibroker software is working, even if no one ever gets around to read any of  these suggestions.
 Ron D