[amibroker] Replay function

Hi, does anyone know how to replay past data on AmiBroker as if it
was live.  Just stepping the right edge one bar at a time with
static bars isn't cutting it.  I would like to be able to practice
trading my indicators on past data using 3m bars, but need the
rightmost bar to react to the tick data just as if it was a live
feed.  I would love to stay with AmiBroker for all its other
features, but I might have to get SierraChart for the replay
function.  Hopefully, you have a suggestion on how to get AmiBroker
to sequence thru past data.

Thanks,

BJ