Re: [amibroker] User's Guide for version 4.70 in PDF format available

Hi Rik, (& CC: TJ)

    I believe it is because the "Metastock Importer Window" section is
missing.

    Check:

         Tutorials/Basic Operations/Metastock Importer Window.

It appears to be missing. And all other bookmarks in the "Tutorials"
section after "Basic operations" is out by one topic.

    ATB
       Michael.