[amibroker] Re: Signal on hard right edge

After you run a scan in Automatic Analysis you have the option of
right clicking on the results. One of the options, "Show Current
Result", will automatically locate the signal on the currently
loaded chart, in the Price window, and display the bars between a
date range that will contain that signal (green arrow). Usually AB
will load the signal so that it displays somewhat on the left side
of the price window. You will see the bars that occur after the
signal. I am looking to have AB display the signal so that it
appears as the first bar on the right. This way you do not see the
bars that occur after the signal until you scroll the window right
yourself.