[amibroker] Re: portfolio backtest&pos.size

Thanks for concern, I've got just one more question - how to
determine "TodaysPositionCnt"  variable? i.e. how to calculate the
number of stocks in portfolio for particular day?

TIA, Dmitri

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ckinsey2003" <ckinsey2003@xxxx>
wrote:

> >Probably this problem was already discussed here, but I 've not
found
> >the case.
> >How to distribute the equity between ALL positions equally every
> >day? Neither constant value nor percentage positionsize solves this
> >problem - on different days you may have different number of stocks
> >to trade.
> >
> >Thanks in advance, Dmitri
>
> I may not have answered your question directly. I'll try again.
>
> SetOption( "initialequity", TodaysEquity );  // A field with todays
Equity