From: "original_nightstalker" <nightstalker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 6:26 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.70.1 (RC2) released

> Hi Tomasz :)  Thanks for the new version.  Before I download it, have you
included that option for the pop-ups in the price pane to show only the
Open, High, Low, Close, and Volume, as previously discussed?  I'm having a
real problem using the v4.70 RC1 as I get all the extraneous info in the
pop-ups that I don't need (and to several decimal places), but cannot get
the OHLC values - just the Close and the Volume.  I really, really, REALLY
would like to return to the "old" style of pop-up that was the very simple,
plain ol' OHLC and Vol.  Any chance of this in the current release, or in
the final release?